Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Wedding Guest Outfit

Hi Ladies,
I attended a friend's wedding last weekend in The Ocean Sands Hotel in Enniscrone in County Sligo. It's such a beautiful place to get married, just a long the sea front!
Ocean Sands
I was really excited to attend this wedding as it has been over a year since I attended one! I was excited about getting my outfit together due to my low budget ( I just started a new job & moved into a new house!).
I know a lot of women spend a small fortune when it comes to wedding preparations, so I wanted to show you that you can still look nice and not spend a fortune in a hairdressers or beauticians!
Me Wedding
I did my tan, make-up and hair myself.
-My dress is from The Empire Rooms in Ballina, Co.Mayo. It was €98, but a good investment piece I believe! :)
-My shoes are from Gerry Maguire's. They were on sale reduced from €120 down to €49! I cannot always afford to buy expensive shoes, but they really do make a difference to your feet!
My tan is Coco Brown- the 1 HOUR TAN MOUSSEI left this on overnight and sprayed the Sally Hansen Airbrush Leg spray in medium over it the next day!
I curled my hair myself and used the BaByliss Curling Wand- this is a life saver! For someone who finds it difficult to style my hair, it's very easy to use! You can buy it here, http://www.boots.ie/en/BaByliss-Curling-Wand-Pro-2285CU_1367372/
So there you have it ladies, you don't need to spend a fortune on preparation on a wedding! I hope I have saved you some money on make-up so you can buy more prosecco  :)
Shauna x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment