Wednesday, 19 August 2015

About Shauna


My name is Shauna Moran.

I'm a lover of life. All things beautiful, positive and unique.
I've worked in recruitment, sales, retail and at the moment I work with business owners all over the world to help them design their websites. I started this blog in July 2015 as an assignment for work, & quickly noticed that lovely women from all over the world started to follow my posts, like my page & comment on what I was wearing.
That was it! I was hooked! I thought I have something to share with all these women, something that they can relate to. We are all in this world trying to make something of ourselves, so why not share it and help each other along the way?
Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Food, Fitness & Personal Wellbeing. I'll be sharing my success,my struggles & my failures. It's My Individual Life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment